Monday, July 23, 2007

Not a great day for me today. Mommy type troubles, womanly troubles, diet troubles...etc. GAH!!!!

Okay, now, with that said, on to other stuff. Hm...and what would that be...not sure.

Hey, do I come off as narcissistic? My shrink said that my story troubles come off a little like that. Like I'm trying to feed my ego by telling stories, any stories, to get attention. Maybe but I don't think so. I mean. It worked great in waitressing. You have a table and you be the person they need you to be so they will be happy and give you tips. Isn't that what it's about? You meet someone on a trip that you won't ever see again and you share stories to build a quick friendship and if you don't like your life, you make up the story that shows who you...right? That sounds like living out a fantasy, sorta, not narcissism... Meh, no wonder I never felt like I could be myself or that I even knew who I was. I couldn't, didn't and wouldn't have a chance to and now I'm stuck still figuring it out.

*sigh* Well enough of that line of thinking.

I'll write more when I've got better things to say...

2 comments:

KLCtheBookWorm said...

I was told recently that I must still be using sarcasm as a defense shield because all my heroines display the same trait. I gave some thought to that and decided besides trying a different set of character traits for the next heroine that all the ones she was using as examples were developed in that really bad nasty time I was pushing everyone away.

So it's hard to use fiction to point out all the problems of the author. Unless they believe they're writing non-fiction. :D

And I don't think you sound any more narcissistic than the rest of us bloggers.

Mrs. Ladybug said...

Thanks! I just hope that I can start putting my stories in their proper place from now on because I really am a lot happier and sure of who I am and what my life is now.