Monday, August 13, 2007

Kay got a good report today. 19lbs and 4oz., 27inches long, and developmentally closer to 9 months. Makes sense, she sure wears that size now. Need to go grab some more clothes for her again. I tried her clothing on her to see how it was really fitting and much didn’t. She has an okay amount of day clothing but she’s short on the jammies. Just the two I got yesterday as a matter of fact. She can have stage 2 food now and probably stage 3 in not long but she said to hold off on that. I just gave her a sippy cup with water as a training wheel deal but I’ll get juice for her this evening. She’s chewing on the thing but doesn’t really get anything or probably the point yet. Definitely not rejection but serious frustration since I took the top off and gave her a sip…she wants the water. She’s full on crawling, trying to reach up and pull herself up. I think she even knows her name but I’m not sure. She slept in her own crib, in her own room last night for the very first time. She slept like a dream and apparently even woke up to play and fell back to sleep on her own. I bet the parental snoring was keeping her up before. She’s doing wonderfully. She will stop in her tracks for music and singing and loves to be bounced around the pool. I’m so amazingly lucky! Last night was so hard though. I was worried that she was lonely but like Billy said, I was lonely, she was sleeping. She even took a long nap today in her crib. I think she likes it. She did however, get shots. Had a small fever that Tylenol and that nap seemed to help with but she is still cranky and it’s understandable. On that note, Mistress Kay summons her minion for first dinner.

No comments: